If you can't find what you're after below, you can email the Elakai® team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you can't find what you're after below, you can email the Elakai® team at email@example.com.
We accept credit card payments (Visa, Mastercard) and Paypal for online retail orders. Orders can also be processed using Afterpay.
We do our best to process orders quickly to ship to you as soon as possible, which gives us a very small window to change your order. While we can't make any guarantees to prevent a return, if you'd like to cancel an order, remove items, or change your shipping address, please contact the Elakai® team as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If our product has failed to meet your satisfaction and is undamaged, you can return or exchange any product within 30 days from when the product was purchased. We also accept returns of product damaged during shipping, at no fault or cost to you.
To quickly process a return, please contact email email@example.com with an explanation and any relevant images as to why the return is being made. Our team will follow up with appropriate instructions.
While we currently only offer standard ground shipping of 5-7 business days, you may contact the Elakai® team to see if rushed shipping is available based on your ship-to location. Please note all rush shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer.
We will contact you via the email you provided upon order for the following updates: when payment for your order has been processed, when the order ships, and when it shows it has been delivered to you. When your order ships, we will send you a link from the shipping carrier that you may use through the carrier site to track your package.
Please do not hesitate to contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are concerned about the status of your order.
Elakai®'s top priority is getting you outdoors with your new gear as soon as possible. While we keep inventory of our most popular product, many items are made-to-order or have longer production times due to their hand-crafted nature.
All of our boards are made-to-order and are produced in the order in which they are received.
For large orders or cornhole boards for time-sensitive events, please contact the Elakai® team to arrange for special considerations.
Elakai® partnership with couriers such as UPS and the USPS are leveraged differently depending on the specific needs of each order. Determining factors that go into choosing a carrier for a specific order may include the delivery destination, weight and size of packages, and time sensitivity.
Economy delivery times range from 2-8 business days. UPS takes the initial package(s) to a centralized USPS hub and USPS handles the remainder of the delivery.
So large and bulky items reach you safely, additional surcharges may apply due to size, weight, or special handling required. This surcharge is in addition to standard shipping rates and free shipping offers.
Oversized Item Surcharges will be calculated during checkout.
This consumer warranty extends to the original consumer purchase of any Elakai Outdoor Product (hereinafter referred as the "Product").
WARRANTY DURATION: This Product is warranted to the original consumer purchase of a period of one-hundred and twenty (120) days from the original purchase.
WARRANTY COVERAGE: Elakai Outdoor warrants to the original Consumer Purchaser that any Product of its manufacture is free from defects in material and workmanship when used for the intended purpose under normal use and conditions. THIS WARRANTY IS VOID IF THE PRODUCT HAS BEEN DAMAGED BY ACCIDENT, UNREASONABLE USE, NEGLIGENCE, IMPROPER SERVICE, FAILURE TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED WITH THE PRODUCT OR OTHER CAUSES NOT ARISING OUT OF DEFECTS IN MATERIAL AND WORKMANSHIP.
WARRANTY PERFORMANCE: During the above one-hundred and twenty (120) day warranty period, Elakai Outdoor shall repair or replace with a comparable model, and Product, or component thereof, which may prove defective under normal use and proper care, and which our examination shall disclose to our satisfaction to be thus defective, please contact our Warranty Dept.
E-mail us at:Consumercare@elakaioutdoor.com
Other than shipping requirements no charge will be made for such repair or replacement of in-warranty Products. Elakai Outdoor strongly recommends that the Product is insured for value prior to mailing.
WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS: ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF THIS SALE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE ABOVE ONE-HUNDRED AND TWENTY (120) DAY WARRANTY PERIOD. ELAKAI OUTDOOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL COSTS, EXPENSES OR DAMAGES INCURRED BY THE CONSUMER OF ANY OTHER USE.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties or consequential or incidental damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
LEGAL REMEDIES: This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
NOTE: This product can be played outdoors but must be stored indoors.
This lifetime warranty extends to the original consumer purchase of the following Elakai Outdoor products (hereinafter referred as the "Product"):
Mountain Blocks (EGMBW-00)
Bocce Ball (EGBB107R-00)
Under Elakai Outdoor's full lifetime warranty, Elakai Outdoor will repair or replace with an item of equivalent value, at its option, any covered product or component part which is found to be defective under normal use and service, without charge, and within a reasonable amount of time after notification and delivery of the covered product (as set forth below), for the lifetime of the covered products. In the event that the covered products or component parts still contain a defect in materials or workmanship after a reasonable number of attempts by Elakai Outdoor to remedy the defect, the covered product owner is entitled to either a refund of the purchase price or a replacement of the covered product or its component part without charge.
Elakai Outdoor's full lifetime warranty does not cover normal maintenance and service, ordinary wear and tear, and does not apply to any covered products or component parts which have been lost or stolen; or subject to misuse, neglect, intentional damage, carelessness, accident; unauthorized or improper disassembly, adjustments, modifications, or repairs made or attempted by anyone other than a qualified technician following Elakai Outdoor authorized procedures; or as a result of failure to follow the covered product's operating and care instructions.
Other than shipping requirements no charge will be made for such repair or replacement of in warranty products. Elakai Outdoor strongly recommends that the product is insured for value prior to mailing.
WARRANTY LIMITATIONS The full warranties stated above are in lieu of any and all other warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Elakai Outdoor's liability shall under no circumstances exceed the actual amount paid by the owner of the defective covered product or component part. Elakai Outdoor shall not be liable for indirect, incidental, consequential or special damages with respect to economic loss, injury, death, or property damage, whether as a result of breath of these warranties, negligence or otherwise, even if it has been informed of the possibility of such damages. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties and/or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
The full warranties stated above give you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
The full warranties stated above are only valid for residents of the United States. For residents of other countries, please contact the local authorized Elakai Outdoor Consumer Care Team for assistance.
The full warranties stated above are effective January 1, 2020, and supersede any and all other warranties.
Returns may be accepted within 30 days of purchase. After 30 days, we unfortunately cannot offer a refund or exchange.
For return eligibility, your item must be unused and in the same condition you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 110 Pearl Street, Coldwater, OH 45828, United States. Please include your name and order number on the package.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then try to contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
The corporate sales team will be available for all inquiries Monday - Friday, from 9:00 am - 4:00 pm CST. Elakai® email@example.com for further inquiries.
We accept credit card payments (Visa, Mastercard) and Paypal for online retail orders. Orders can also be processed using Afterpay. Full payment is required at order placement. We accept payment by all major credit cards and checks.
To check eligibility for our current corporate programs, please submit a quote request.
We offer a wide range of outdoor games, hats, and accessories that can be customized. For the most up-to-date product offerings and marking area information, please check out our corporate page. Inventory levels fluctuate.
All orders are subject to our terms and conditions.
Tax exempt documentation must be provided prior to order placement. Rules around tax exempt status vary state to state so all documents will be reviewed by our finance department prior to removing tax. For more information on this, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We provide pre-production digital proofs for all custom orders placed. Production does not start until you approve that proof and payment has been received. We are also happy to help you place an order for single units at full retail cost if physical samples are required. All orders are subject to current production time.
We offer ground shipping to one or more domestic locations paid by the client. All orders will ship via ups ground or freight depending on order size.
Our production operates on a first-in, first-out basis according to current production time. However, we do offer expedited shipping options once your order has been completed. Please contact consumercare@elakaioutdoor.Com to receive a quote for expedited shipping.
To make sure that your customization is just right, we will provide a high-quality digital proof for your approval prior to producing your order. Customization will not start until approval and payment has been received. Once an order has been produced, we are unable to make any changes. We apologize but we are unable to return customized product. Please view our terms and conditions.
1. Acceptance of Agreement. You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this terms and conditions of use agreement (“agreement”) with respect to the Site. This agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between Elakai and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Site, the content, products or services provided by or through the Site, and the subject matter of this agreement. Any terms and conditions which you include in any purchase order, confirmation of order or other document are expressly excluded. Any variation of the terms and conditions in this agreement will be binding on Elakai only if agreed in writing by you and an authorized representative of Elakai. This agreement may be amended by Elakai at any time and from time to time without specific notice to you. The latest agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review this agreement prior to using the Site.
2. Use of Site. By accessing the Site and/or ordering any product, you are agreeing to not use Elakai’s services or the Site to create any material that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or that infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any third party.
3. Fraud. By creating an account, you confirm that the information provided is true and that you agree to abide by this agreement. Please note that your account can be cancelled without notice if it is determined that false or misleading information has been provided, this agreement has been violated, or other abuses have occurred as determined by Elakai in its sole discretion.
4. Copyright. The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, registered trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site, except as allowed by section 5, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. By posting of information or materials on the Site, Elakai does not waive any right in such information and materials.
5. Limited Right to Use. The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, graphic, form or document from the Site grants you only a limited, nonexclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use (but not for resale or redistribution).
6. Protection of Intellectual Property. If you believe that any product purchased on the Site or any materials accessible on or from this Site have been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us at email@example.com, and provide the following information ("notice"):
• your physical or electronic signature.
• identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Site, a representative list of such works.
• identification of the material or products you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material.
• adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address).
• a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
• a statement that the information in the written notice is accurate.
• a statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
7. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying Elakai that your copyrighted material has been infringed. Upon receipt of your notification, Elakai will remove the infringing materials from the Site and may terminate a relationship with an allegedly offending customer but does not have the ability to collect or return allegedly infringing products.
8. Editing, Deleting and Modification. Elakai reserve the right in Elakai’s sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site, including this agreement, without notice.
11. Payments. You represent and warrant that if you are purchasing something from Elakai that (i) any credit card information you supply is true, correct and complete, (i) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iii) you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any shipping fees and applicable taxes. Elakai does not accept reseller or sales and use tax exemption certificates for online sales. Payment is required in full upfront before an order for custom products will move into production.
12. Title and Loss. Title to and risk of loss of product passes to you upon delivery of the ordered items to the carrier. Delivery lead times vary. Please note all delivery dates are estimates and are not a guarantee that the product will be delivered on the specified date. Elakai will not be liable for any loss or expenses which you may incur as a result of any delay in the delivery of your order.
13. No Resale. Other than as expressly permitted in writing by an authorized representative of Elakai, you agree not to resell or exploit for other commercial purposes products purchased on this website.
14. Links to Other Web Sites. The Site contains links to other websites. Elakai is not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such websites, and such websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by Elakai. Inclusion of any linked website on Elakai’s Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by Elakai. If you decide to leave Elakai’s Site and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
15. Submissions. All suggestions, ideas, notes, concepts, content, artwork, product reviews and other information you may from time to time send to Elakai (collectively, “submissions”) shall be deemed and shall remain Elakai’s sole property and shall not be subject to any obligation of confidence on Elakai’s part. Without limiting the foregoing, Elakai shall be deemed to own all known and hereafter existing rights of every kind and nature regarding the submissions and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the submissions for any purpose, without compensation to the provider of the submissions.
16. Designs created using the text tools and images available through the Site are in no way the exclusive property of the customers who assemble such designs. Elakai retains the right to display such designs or offer them (or variations of such designs) to other customers. Furthermore, Elakai provides no warranty that designs created using our text tools and images will not infringe, or be subject to a claim of infringing, the trademark or other rights of another party.
17. Elakai reserves the right to re-purpose submitted artwork for marketing materials, including but not limited to: social media channels, website materials, advertisements, and print materials.
18. Custom Products. Elakai values respect, tolerance and open dialogue, and we serve a diverse and varied customer base. Elakai has the sole discretion to reject any order that we deem inappropriate for production, including those designs or text that we deem to…
• contain obscene, vulgar or profane content, including hate speech or symbols,
• contain explicit sexual content or innuendo,
• encourage violence, hate or negative stereotypes against individuals or groups,
• attack, harass or discriminate based on race, religion, ethnicity, gender, disability, national origin, sexual orientation or gender identity,
• incite public outrage or inspire violence,
• portray or promote irresponsible use of alcohol or other substances, or
• libel or defame an individual or group.
19. Elakai respects the intellectual property rights of others and we ask that you do the same. By purchasing any custom product through the Site, you represent and warrant that your requested design does not violate anyone else’s rights, including copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, privacy or other rights. Elakai may terminate the account of any customer who infringes, or may infringe, the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of others.
20. A customization fee applies for all custom products. Please review your customized item carefully prior to submitting your order; customized items may not be cancelled or returned once the order has been submitted. Elakai is not responsible for any errors or mistakes that have been approved.
21. Return Policy. Elakai's Return Policy is a part of this agreement. Elakai does not accept returns of customized products that are not damaged or defective upon receipt. You are responsible for inspecting products promptly upon delivery.
22. Verify Address. Elakai reserves the right to contact you via email to verify the accuracy of account information (including your correct name and address) that is needed to provide you with the information requested from Elakai.
23. Order Modification/Rejection. Elakai reserves the right to reject or modify any order, whether or not such order has been confirmed and/or your credit card has been charged. You will be notified of any rejection or changes to your order at the email address you provided at check out. If your credit card has already been charged and any portion of your order is rejected, Elakai will issue a credit to your credit card account for the amount rejected.
24. Limitation of Liability. Under no circumstances including, without limitation, its own negligence, shall Elakai or its members, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, subsidiaries, suppliers, or any other party involved in creating, producing, transmitting, or distributing Elakai's services and products be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Elakai has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (a) the use or inability to use the website; (b) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the website; (c) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (d) statements or conduct of any third party on the website or (e) any other matter relating to the website. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so some of the above may not apply to you. In such jurisdictions, liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
25. Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Elakai and its officers, managers, employees, agents and licensors harmless from all judgments, awards, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses, including but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees, expert witness fees, and costs of litigation arising out of or based on (a) content you submit, post to or transmit through the Site, (b) your use of the Site, (c) your connection to the Site, (d) your violation of the terms and conditions contained in this agreement, or (e) your violation of any rights of a third party, including intellectual property rights.
26. Notices and Electronic Communications. Except as explicitly stated otherwise, any notices you send to Elakai shall be sent by mail to Elakai, Ltd, Attn: Legal, 149 Harvest Drive, Coldwater, OH 45828. In the case of notices Elakai sends to you, you consent to receive notices and other communications by Elakai posting notices on the Site, sending you an email at the email address listed in in your account, or mailing a notice to you at your billing address listed in your profile in your account. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that Elakai provides to you in accordance with the prior sentence satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. Notice shall be deemed given (i) 24 hours after the notice is posted on the Site or an electronic message is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the message did not reach the recipient, or (ii) in the case of mailing, three days after the date of mailing. You agree that a printed version of these terms & conditions and/or any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
27. Notice for California Residents. Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California users are entitled to the following consumer rights notice: If you have a question or complaint regarding the Site, please contact us. You may also contact us by writing to Elakai, Ltd, Attn: Legal, 149 Harvest Drive, Coldwater, OH 45828. California residents may reach the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by mail at 1625 North Market Boulevard, Sacramento, CA 95834, or by phone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210.
28. Applicable law and disputes. To the extent permitted by law, the terms shall be governed by and interpreted in all respects in accordance with the substantive laws of the state of Ohio, U.S.A., Without regard to its choice of law provisions, and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on Contracts for the international sale of goods. You agree that except as specified herein, any disputes directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to the terms or the Site (including the purchase of Elakai products via elakaioutdoor.com) shall be resolved exclusively in the state or federal courts located in Mercer County, Ohio. You hereby irrevocably consent to such venue and to the exclusive jurisdiction of any such court over any such dispute.
29. The foregoing notwithstanding, you agree that Elakai, at its sole discretion, may require you to submit any disputes directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to the terms or the Site exclusively to final and binding arbitration taking place in Coldwater, Ohio under the international rules of arbitration of the American Arbitration Association, by one or more arbitrators appointed in accordance with the said rules. Notwithstanding such rules, however, such proceeding shall be governed by the laws of the state of Ohio, U.S.A. Any award in any arbitration initiated hereunder shall be limited to monetary damages and shall include no injunction or direction to any party other than the direction to pay a monetary amount. Further, the arbitrator(s) shall have no authority to award punitive, consequential or other damages not measured by the prevailing party's actual damages in any arbitration initiated under this section, except as may be required by statute.
30. Any cause of action or claim you may have directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to the terms or the Site (including the purchase of Elakai products via elakaioutdoor.com) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises.
32. Last updated July 1st, 2021